Tuesday, April 19, 2011

here's to the past

I found my yellow foolscap which I used at the beginning of this year and there was a letter that I wrote and never sent.

I wanted to scan it but my dad's using it so I'll just type down some bits.

"I'm getting used to the idea of being left though.
All the people I've met and thought of having a future with leave me.
I'm trying to change but I've no idea what's wrong with me. So how do I change?"

This was written on 26 Feb and I was quite tempted to tear it when I discovered this in class but I stopped myself and I guess it'll be nice to read when I need inspiration to write.

I continued flipping and there were more short stories I wrote in class (lol) and they were all really sad....

Here's one:

"The disappearance of young Luna left the biggest impact on Ryan.
'I had not loved her enough,' he kept repeating to himself and everything he did was done dully and bleakly. His love for doing anything inspiring died as he came to realize that Luna was his inspiration."

1. Either Luna died or she went missing
2. Ryan is an awesome inspiring artist, I think

lul

No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other